Ride E (Enduro) custom valving
After two seasons of testing Fast Suspension launches a new shock absorber dedicated to those who want a shock absorber that is sensitive but at the same time does not easily go to the end of its stroke, is easy to adjust, and, in the Fastsuspension tradition, has a masterpiece finish.
* Totally machined from billet, 100% cnc.
* Aluminium 7075 T6 body with hard anodising and PTFE treatment to reduce friction.
* Chrome steel stem.
* Speed sensitive HBO active on 25% final stroke
* Three-position selector to adjust compression (open-flow-climb)
* VDP piston for increased traction.
* Rebound control
* The shock is supplied with custom hydraulics according to the kinematics of the bike's rear suspension.
* Shock absorber is supplied without spring.
The delivery time for this product is approximately 3 weeks as it is custom made to the specifications provided by the customer.
Payment in 3 installments without interest for orders over 35 €
Fastsuspension Ride-E, where ‘’E'' stays for ‘’Enduro''…
Amazing high performance rear shock unit and ,over all, easy to set up. s
The ‘’E'' version has an easy to use knob that allows you to switch from ‘’open'' position to ‘’flow'' and to ‘’climb''.
You simply ride your bike and your Fastsuspension shock manages the rear wheel travel in the best way possible, a real teamwork.
Fenix custom valving, available also with Klarna 330€ monthly payment x 3
Custom Fenix Evo + Custom SC4 EVO Cartridge, available also with KLARNA …