Fenix Evo custom valving
FastSuspension Fenix Evo, the new Enduro, Trail mtb rear shock benchmark.
- new shock head to fit more frames on the market
- Full cnc from 7075 T6 aluminum billet.
- Hard anodized + PTFE to eliminate friction.
- One piece shaft and eyelet construction to make the entire structure stiffer and stronger.
- VPD piston for the best grip possible.
- Compression circuit made by 3 indipendent systems HS-MS-LS.
- Rebound control.
- Climb control.
- Shock weight w/o spring : 230 x 65 mm, 500 gr, 210 x 55mm, 490 gr
- The shock, the spring and bushings
- The first service after 12 months or 100 hours
- new spring retainer , easy to change shock travel
-new preload ring design
- About 3 weeks delivery time for this product cause it's custom made on rider's request.
Payment in 3 installments without interest for orders over 35 €
FastSuspension is very well known for super high materials quality, user friendly products and extremely high performances. Fenix rear mtb shock represents all these points, when you order a FastSuspension Fenix, you're ordering really a tailor made product. The shock is built on your specific requests like bike brand and model, your weight and your riding style...
Custom Fenix Evo + Custom SC4 EVO Cartridge, available also with KLARNA …
Custom Fenix Evo + Custom Yari Up Cartridge, available also with KLARNA …
Fenix custom valving, available also with KLARNA with 3 monthly payments
Fenix Evo custom valving, available in 3 monthly payments with KLARNA