The DMR Axe LE crank features ‘Hollowform’ technology in the forged crank arms achieving unbelievable stiffness without adding weight . This crank is strong and versatile enough to fit any All Mountain, Enduro or DH set up.
The DMR Axe LE features a sturdy 30mm axle to ensure there is no flex between your crank arms. The DMR Axe LE cranks are supplied as crank arms only so that you can assemble your cranks to your specification. We recommended DMR Blade Rings which are available in all common sizes, along with Boost and Standard chainline options. A Direct Mount spider is available for 2x set ups.
The DMR Axe LE cranks must be fitted with a DMR Axe BB, which are available in 68/73mm or 83mm threaded, BB30, PF30 and BB92 formats.
The DMR Axe LE crank is also available for DH spec frames with a longer axle
- Light 790g (Arms, BB and Direct mount Blade 34t)
- ø30mm axle for super stiffness
- 165mm, 170mm or 175mm options, plus 83mm/165mm DH spec
- BB options: Euro BB, PF30, BB30, BB92, 68-73mm/83mm Threaded
- 176mm Q-Factor
- ‘SRAM’ style direct mount compatible
- Dmr Axe crank needs its specific bb to be assembled.